Experience Points Overhaul
- Experience gained from Field Manuals, Grounds Tomes, and Quests increased 54% of previous values.
- Experience is now scaled to mob difficulty:
- Too Weak: -50% decrease
- Easy Prey: -50% decrease
- Decent Challenge: -50% decrease
- Even Match: no change
- Tough: +16% increase
- Very Tough: +33% increase
- Incredibly Tough: +50% increase
- Regime rewards no longer repeat and are reverted to their retail debut of once per game day.
Quality of Life
- Complete rewrite of Aftermath system for Relic and Empyrean weaponskills.
- Fixed syntax error that caused Claustrum to not properly use its dispel effect.
- Correction in script for Kikoku; should now work correctly.
Maat Fights Rework
- Maat will no longer get stuck in a 2hr casting loop during fights.
- Abilities, spells and weaponskills used by Maat should be more balanced.
- Puppetmaster Artifact Armor is now available from a special vendor in the Chocobo Circuit back room, next to the Blue Mage and Scholar AF vendors.
- Fixed a bug that causes Jeuno Conquest Overseers to decline valid CP sales.
- Fixed a bug that causes Mog Safe 2 to not be factored into storage amount.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause players to blackscreen during a homepoint teleport.
- Chocobo Circuit lottery will now offer stacks of items sometimes.
- Chocobo Circuit Lottery will now duplicate to the Auction House already-owned rare items. (example: if you own a Mercurial Kris, the Lottery will dupe a lottery-gained one to the Auction House even if Lottery can’t give you one).
- Chocobo Circuit Lottery loot pool updated. Play daily and collect it all!
Abilities and Spells
- Fixed a bug in the duration calculation for Dia II.
- Gravity’s weight potency is now calculated instead of being a static value.
- Level sync and level cap are now considered when determining success rates of charming mobs.
Battlefields and Instances
- 20 minutes added to the first Time Extension in Dynamis-Bastok to account for missing Time Extensions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using Memory Receptacles in Promyvion-Vahzl.
- Fixed onRegionEnter and onRegionLeave not calling their proper scripts during instances.
- More groundwork for Salvage and Assault implemented ***SALVAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PLAY***
- Various Limbus fixes. Limbus remains in a Your-Mileage-May-Vary state as always.
Crafting and Items
Treasure Chest and Coffer rewrite
- More accurate to retail (spawn mechanisms, mimic behavior)
- Weakness status no longer causes mimics to spawn.
- Fixed a set of NM spawn points that would be stuck inside walls.
- Fixed broken TextID references for Naja Salaheem.
- Added lottery spawn condition for Bluestreak Gyugyuroon and Bloody Bones.
- Added additional effect: Slow to Habetrot.
- Beastmen Kings now fall under custom SN code and do not reset after server crashes.
- Added Campaign rewards to loot tables.
- Fixed a bug that caused NMs with grouped loot to drop multiple items from that loot pool (i.e., King Behemoth will no only drop a single Defending Ring if at all. Hypnosheep be blessed.)
- Fix broken Morion Worm and Phantom Worm spawnpoint movement.
- Fixed (yet again) Ix’Aern DRK and its minions not spawning from its ???.
- Fixed Veindigger leeches not giving book regime credit.
- Qutrubs no longer blink in and out of the material plane. Enjoy learning Spinal Cleave everywhere Qutrubs are found!