Welcome to the May 2020 “Stability” Update!
Client Update *IS NOT* required for this Update
- GMs have new tools to monitor server status.
- Using the !warp command will strip away costumes when a Zantetsuken Hot/Cold quest is active.
- Spells affected by Group 2 Merits now work as intended.
- Elemental DOT spells now apply their correct effects.
- Affected Spells: Burn, Shock, Choke, Rasp, Drown, Frost
- The Subjob Restriction NPC in Celestial Nexus will now only apply a subjob restriction to players who have subjobs previously unlocked.
- All Shuriken bundles are now usable.
- Certain job-specific buffs that were not disappearing from players on job change now do correctly.
- Buffs affected: too many to list
- Final Time Extension mobs in Dynamis were readjusted to give appropriate amounts of time.
- Pandemonium Warden’s special attack Discoid has been changed from conal to radial AOE.
- Migratory Hippogryph’s difficulty has been adjusted to be more aligned with retail spec.
- Synthesis for Debahocho/Debahocho +1 has been added, with its retail-accurate recipe.