Winter is here, and with it comes days of merrymaking and friendship. Come join Supernova for the Starlight Celebration as part of the December Update!
*A CLIENT UPDATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS UPDATE*
NOTE: supernova-dats.zip has been updated. Link is in the sidebar. You can download that new zip file and overwrite as you would in the client install/update procedures.
The Updated Client Version is 30201006_1. You can check your client version ingame by typing “/ver” or by checking in the POL Viewer under “Check Files\Final Fantasy XI”.
- Supernova has now been migrated to the Topaz codebase. With that has come numerous changes in the past month, far too many to mention in fact. Supernova Staff wants to thank all the players for bearing with the changes and for reporting bugs in Discord, and we encourage all players to continue to report bugs through the #ffxisupport channel.
- Tells not being received should be fixed
- Supernova Starlight Celebration added
- Similar to the 2008 version of the Starlight Celebration.
- Ruszor custom drops fixed
- Notorious Monsters have had their HP values adjusted
- Dynamis-Xarcabard and Dynamis-Buburimu cleanups
- Dynamis statue oneshot logic fixed
- Statues will now spawn mobs appropriately regardless if they are killed in one shot or not.
- Limbus fixes
- Blue Magic Types have been cleaned up
- Proto-Omega now grants players titles properly
- Synthesis Recipes: Behemoth Steak and Mushroom Saute recipes have been restored
- Avatar-specific items now grant latents properly
- Affected items include: