Happy New Year, Supernovans!
With an assuredly strange year behind us, we look forward to a new one with high hopes.
Here’s some patch notes for the first update of 2021.
***A CLIENT UPDATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS UPDATE***
- A bug causing Mission 5-2 The Shadow Lord to be capped at 50 has been resolved; it is now uncapped for level 75.
- A bug allowing for players to achieve synthesis skills over 100 has been resolved; all player synthesis skills higher than 100 have been reset to 100 accordingly.
- A bug causing summoner avatars to behave in unexpected ways has been fixed.
- NW Apollyon – Malfunctioning Teleporters have now been repaired.
- SW Apollyon – a bug causing chests to duplicate has now been fixed.
- Dynamis – Jeuno – A bug causing mobs to not spawn properly from statues has been remedied.
- Colliery Bats will no longer link with each other.