If you are a Supernova Discord User, you can link your Supernova server accounts to your Discord Account for email verification and password changes. The process is super simple!
***A quick note: Users must be logged into the Supernova FFXI server at the time they attempt to link their Discord accounts.***
- Type !link [character_name] (without brackets) into the #account-link channel on Discord
- [character_name] will then receive a tell in-game from character “[GM]Supernova” with a verification code
- At the same time, Supernova Bot will send a pm to the user on Discord with instructions to look for the tell and to send the code in a private channel
- In Discord, type the code in private chat with Supernova Bot
- Supernova Bot will update the account linked to [character_name] with their discord ID.
- Players do not need to link each character on an account. The link process applies to the server account, not the character.
- Once linked, the user will have access to the following commands:
- !accounts – displays the Supernova player accounts (similar to Content IDs) linked to the Discord account
- !password – allows the user to change their Supernova account password
- !email – allows the user to change the email associated with the Supernova account
- The commands’ functionality changes somewhat if a player has multiple Supernova accounts linked:
Please note: A player may link as many Supernova server accounts to a Discord account as they wish, but each server account can only be linked to one Discord account.