Please ensure you are following all steps in Client Installation
Download and install Ashita
- NOTE: ASHITA WILL INSTALL INTO WHATEVER DIRECTORY YOU PLACE THE DOWNLOADED EXECUTABLE FROM.
- Run the executable and let it install – Ashita will automatically open after installation.
- Enable any plugins and addons you wish to use – prohibited plugins can be found in the Server Rules but if you have questions, please ask one of the Staff.
- Edit the pre-existing private server entry for Supernova Configuration:
- Right-click on the topmost profile and select “Edit Configuration”.
- Ensure the settings match the ones below:
Configuration Name: Supernova File: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\pol.exe Command: --server login.supernovaffxi.com
See screenshot below:
- Save the settings by clicking the icon at the bottom of the window.
- OPTIONAL: Right-click on the Profile and select “Create Desktop Shortcut” to make a direct launch shortcut to the profile on your desktop.
- Launch the selected profile by clicking the arrow to the right of the profile name.
- The xiloader window will open, where you can log in and register a new account. To create a new account, enter 2 and hit enter, then enter your username and password and confirm your password.
- To log in, enter 1 and enter your username and password.
- If you want Ashita to remember your username and password, you can put them into the Command section of the profile configuration as such:
- Open Ashita
- right-click on the profile name and select “Edit Configuration”
- Insert the following commands to the Command section (replacing everything that’s there already):
--server login.supernovaffxi.com --user your_username --password your_password
Where your_username is your username to login and your_password is the password associated with the username.
- Save the configuration by clicking the icon at the bottom of the window.
- Start the Supernova Profile as normal.
- Tweak the graphics settings in the FFXI Config Tool which can be located in the start menu.
You must be logged in to post a comment.