Please ensure you are following all steps in Client Installation
Download and install Windower
- NOTE: WINDOWER WILL INSTALL INTO WHATEVER DIRECTORY YOU PLACE THE DOWNLOADED EXECUTABLE FROM.
- Start Windower after installation.
- Create a profile, highlight your new profile, and click on the pencil icon to adjust your desired settings.
- Click the pin icon to create a desktop shortcut
- Exit Windower
- Navigate to your Windower installation folder and edit the settings.xml file with notepad
- Note: If you have issues with your settings.xml file changes sticking, then copy the file elsewhere, edit it there, and copy it back to the original location.
- Somewhere between the tags and , (where YourProfile is what you named the profile you created) include the following code:
--server login.supernovaffxi.com xiloader.exe
- Launch Windower with your chosen profile
- The xiloader window will open, where you can log in and register a new account. To create a new account, enter 2 and hit enter, then enter your username and password and confirm your password.
- To log in, enter 1 and enter your username and password.
- If you want the program to remember your username and password, you can put them into the section of the settings.xml file as below:
--server login.supernovaffxi.com --user your_username --password your_password xiloader.exe
Where your_username is your username and your_password is your password.