Hail, Adventurers! As the season changes from Wintry Cold to Pollen Gold, we hope you will take a second to peruse the Update Notes coming at you hot from the Development Team!
As with most updates, a client update is required.
List of NMs implemented/adjusted:
- Ancient Goobbue
- Ancient Weapon
- Antican Praetor
- Barbaric Weapon
- Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon
- Coo Keja the Unseen
- Draketrader Zlodgodd
- Feeblescheme Bhogbigg
- Gerwitz’s Scythe
- Gloombound Lurker
- Huu Xalmo the Savage
- Iriz Ima
- Jailer of Hope
- Killer Jonny
- Lamia No.27
- Legendary Weapon
- Marquis Naberius
- Muq Shabeel
- Picklix Longindex
- Ravenous Crawler
- Rogue Receptacle
- Ru’Aern (PM8-1 Aern trios at Rubious Crystal towers)
- Sabotender Corrido
- Shatterskull Mippdapp
- Shikigami Weapon
Hail, Adventurers! Love is in the air this mid-February, and so is our continued love for you! Feast your eyes on today’s update notes and may your hearts be content as you update your clients in preparation!
- Enmity overhaul. Details available here (lots of math, lots of details).
- adjustments to enmity values for certain spells and abilities
- mobs jump around less overall from player to player.
- Mob melee additional effect overhaul. Effects modified on, and added to, many mobs to make them more retail-accurate.
- Mob job special ability (2hr) overhaul. Many NMs were given their 2hr, or had it updated. New system supports mobs with multiple 2hrs, repeated-use 2hr, and lots more.
- Transport timer overhaul. Should make certain elevators and bridges more reliable.
- Added glitter animation to excavation points.
- The /salute emote now varies by nation.
- Portable healing (ethers, potions, elixirs, etc.) removed from auction house dupe system.
- Automaton attachments that were not balanced for 75-cap combat have been removed. We will revisit these as new content is released (assault, etc.).
- Castle Oztroja [S] is open for business.
- Added Pirate encounters to ferries. Not fully implemented, but Sand Charm can now be acquired.
- Implemented quests “Fly High” and “Over the Hills and Far Away”
- Implemented NM Zantetsuken reward system.
- This is not the full-fledged custom NM system we do still plan to implement in future updates, but it is a new way for players to earn Zan points.
- Zan will be rewarded for killing timer/lottery NMs that drop uncommon AH-able loot. Higher level NMs will reward more than lower level ones. Lottery NMs will reward more than timer NMs.
- We hope this will incentivize players to hunt NMs not commonly targeted, which will keep the AH stocked with some of the lower-level rare gear that’s often missing on the AH.
- Note that there is a -very- long cooldown on these rewards, so maximize your Zan by killing a variety of NMs. Farming the same one daily won’t work at all.
- Fixed kick attack base damage calculations
- Fixed item mods for increased attack percent
- Hooked up Footwork kick attack percent
- Updated Dragon Kick modifiers.
- Fixed mobs with level range never being assigned maximum level in their range.
- Fixed weather changing slightly too often.
- Fixed Bomb Queen crashing server when spawning pets.
- Fixed Colored rocks from HELM being the wrong color on earth and watersday.
- Fixed Nexus cape not allowing teleport to Western Altepa Desert.
- Fixed scrawled writing not moving after spawning Goblin Wolfman.
- Fixed Altepa Gate not opening when all four columns are triggered.
- Fixed Lumber Jack spawning with hate on player.
- Vanguard Dragontamers are now goblins rather than yagudos.
- A number of mobs that were flagged as being fished up, rather than spawning normally.
- Fixed Missing NPC dialog during quest “The Pickpocket”.
- Fixed Incorrect end NPC for quest “Exit the Gambler”.
- Fixed Ark Pentasphere being multi-use.
- Fixed certain gear not applying correct amount of haste.
- Fixed incorrect respawn timers and levels for many mob groups.
- Fixed pets not disengaging from combat during cutscenes. (Thanks, None!)
- Fixed players not getting kills registered when using Chaosbringer to unlock DRK.
- Fixed players not having cavernous maws registered when taking them from past to present.
- Fixed players not able to use runic portal while in possession of certain key items.
- Fixed Benediction not healing party members.
- Fixed Some incorrect events/messages during “Heart of the Matter”.
- Fixed Embrava not embraving things.
- Fixed Feint wearing on unsuccessful attacks.
- Fixed Key items not bring removed from some party members entering Limbus.
- Fixed several packet injection vulnerabilities. (Thanks, None!)
Implemented behavior on ZNMs:
- Brass Borer
- Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon
- Aa Xalmo the Savage
- Abyss Sahagin
- Big Bang
- Bonze Marberry
- Canal Moocher
- Death from Above
- Dee Zelko the Esoteric
- Duu Masa the Onecut
- Elusive Edwin
- Fungus Beetle
- Goblin Wolfman
- Legalox Heftyhind
- Loo Kutto the Pensive
- Maa Illmu the Bestower
- Marquis Forneus
- Morille Mortelle
- Novv the Whitehearted
- Ocean Sahagin
- Sacrificial Goblet
- Sozu Rogberry
- Suu Xicu the Cantabile
- Thunderclaw Thuban
- Vee Ladu the Titterer
- Wurr the Sandcomber
* Yarr the Pearleyed
Hail, Adventurers! A new update has come to Supernova for this chilly mid January! No client update is needed so feel free to login and enjoy the newly implemented items and NMs.
- New fireworks added to fireworks chest!
- Implemented TP moves:
- Abominable Belch
- Apocalyptic Ray
- Eternal Damnation
- Proboscis Shower
- Added Orichalcum Ring/ Triton Ring desynth recipe
- New Items Implemented
- Implemented behavior for several ZNMs.
- Implemented NMs:
- Fixed an exploit with Drum Magazine attachment.
- Fixed a bug where talking to Zasshal crashed the server.
- Fixed an issue with NPC Raminel during a cutscene in quest “Riding on the Clouds”.
- Fixed an issue with Mythic WS not doing skillchain damage.
- Fixed the costume NPC (again).
- Adjusted price of some guild shop wares.
- Mythic WS can no longer be unlocked while under level restriction.
- Garrison pop items removed from lottery; Garrison is not yet full implemented (no rewards drop).
October brings Fall Weather (mostly) and with it comes another update!
First, you’ll need to Update your Client, so be sure to do that, and while you wait for your client to repair those files, enjoy the Patch Notes!
- Conquest Overhaul – General code rewrites and bug fixes.
- Armor Upgrade Overhaul – Port Jeuno NPC Sagheera code fixes and rewrites.